__THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED__
It's November and there are so many reasons to celebrate--having over 150 followers, my birthday, and the holidays--I think it's time for my first giveaway!
In an effort to celebrate with you, I will be giving away some books that have been featured on my blog and some that I haven't had a chance to post yet. (I tried for variety--some are new, but most are (gently) used; ALL are in great condition.) There will be a total of 24 books to choose from. Why 24? Well, it's the whole Birthday thing.
There will be four (4) winners.
1st randomly chosen winner will receive a .pdf of The Blue Pen by Lisa Rusczyk and a $35 Amazon giftcard.
2nd randomly chosen winner will receive 3 books of their choice from the stack of books (listed below).
3rd randomly chosen winner will receive 2 books of their choice from the remaining stack of books.
4th randomly chosen winner will receive 1 book from what's left in the bunch.
Now, here's what's up for grabs for winners 2-4...
1. The Blue Pen by Lisa Rusczyk (.pdf)
2. Spellbinder by Helen Stringer (Paperback: ARC edition)
3. The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester (Hardcover)
4. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb (Paperback)
5. Dreamhunter (Book 1 in the Dreamhunter Duet) by Elizabeth Knox (Paperback)
6. Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda (Hardcover)
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Paperback)
8. Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe (Hardcover)
9. My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent (Paperback)
10. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (Hardcover)
11. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (Hardcover)
12. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvator (Hardcover)
13. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (Paperback; Movie Tie-in Edition)
14. Leviathan by Scott Westerfield (Hardcover)
15. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (Hardcover)
16. Fearless by Max Lucado (Hardcover)
17. Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers (Paperback)
18. One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin (Hardcover)
19. I Can See You by Karen Rose (Hardcover)
20. Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner (Hardcover)
21. Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeiffer (Paperback)
22. Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Hardcover)
23. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Paperback)
24. How to Catch and Keep a Vampire by Diana Laurence (Paperback)
To enter: just leave a comment with your e-mail address.
If you're not comfortable leaving your e-mail address here then e-mail it to me at email@example.com
Without an e-mail address, your entry will be void.
For those of you interested in extra entries:
+4 if you're already a follower.
+2 if you're a new (after the posting of this contest) follower.
+2 if you're a top commenter on my 'Top Commenters widget' (I've already taken note).
+1 for linking to this contest on your sidebar, twitter, facebook, etc. (leave a link showing me where. Max: 3)
+3 for blogging about this giveaway.
*This is an international giveaway!*
-Contest starts now and ends November 30 at midnight
-Winners will be chosen randomly, posted on my blog, and e-mailed seperately in the first week of December.
-Winners will have 3 days to respond to my e-mail; otherwise, I'll choose another winner.
A special thanks to Lisa Rusczyk, Harlequin Teen, and others who have contributed to this giveaway.
__THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED__